Friday, July 23, 2010
IISER Pune
I have got a chance to join this institute through KVPY.When I came here I found my self lonely.I thought I was the only telugu guy in the Institute(in our batch).So far I rememberI had first met Mr.Tarun Ayitam.I met him in mess along with Sreejit.That is the only day I liked him.After then he started showing me stars.And after him I met was Bharadwaj and Rahul.WE have exchanged some videos from our mobiles.And then..oooopss...! I forgot deepika...I met her on the first day of IISER(on registration day).She is my Lab-Partner too.Our courses started...some of them were interesting and some are not...Actually I am interested in Mathematics but I donno how I lost my interest after coming here....May be because of Linear Algebra..:)I have to say you something about bio course.Prof.Milind watve is our course coordinator.I am sorry to say this.I only remember the question put by Sir.."What is Life..?"it took a semester to answer this question.I am not still sure I have a complete answer to this question..I cant forget Prof.Arun venkatnathan and his slide show in my life.We had interesting field trip in our first semester.This is a memorable one in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment